Our campground rules are in place to allow everyone to have a great time and be safe. We reserve the right to ask anyone to leave for any reason.
- Quiet time begins at 11 p.m. and ends at 7 a.m. (when the rooster begins to crow, roughly). We ask that you not play your music loud enough to disturb anyone around you after 11 p.m. Also, if you want to shout and yell, leave it for the daytime, maintain an inside voice during quiet time. Please be considerate of those around you.
- Please no bottles or cans in the fire rings, they both become very sharp while trying to clean out the fire rings. We avoid injuries, ain’t nobody got time for that!
- Do not leave trash on your campsite. If you need a trash bag we will be happy to accommodate that request.
- Drive slowly through the campground, no more than 5 mph. Again, we make every effort to avoid injuries, ain’t nobody got time for that!
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS. You are too close to others while camping to try to have your own fireworks display.
- Keep your alcohol and all other similar items at your campsite.
- No ATV’s (dirt bikes, four wheelers, etc.) are allowed to be rode in the campground. Golf carts are allowed, however, you are solely responsible for the golf cart and who drives it, LWBC will not be held liable for any injuries or accidents that may occur.
- One fire ring per site, don’t gather them trying to make a bon fire.
- Keep your animal(s) (dogs, cats, pigs, etc.) on a leash and under your control.